Advantage Health partners with Saint Mary's Health Care to offer Urgent Care that is open 7 days a week with no appointment necessary.
Our East Beltline Urgent Care Center offers walk-in service for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a full range of medical conditions, from minor to urgent, with dedicated access to complete radiology and lab testing services.
Urgent Care is staffed by attending physicians and a highly experienced nursing team. This team partners with the Saint Mary's downtown Grand Rapids campus Emergency Department and inpatient services for efficient transition of care, if needed.
Urgent Care treatment is best for these types of injuries:
- Head: No loss of consciousness, cuts less than one inch
- Ears: Earaches, infection, foreign object, severe dizziness or drainage
- Eyes: Scrapes, bruises, infections or a sty, objects in the eye, swelling around the eye
- Nose: Infection
- Throat: Sore throat
- Chest: Cough with or without fever, moderate asthma
- Abdomen: Persistent nausea and/or vomiting
- Genital/Urinary: Frequent trips to the bathroom, burning/pain with urination, vaginal/ penis discharge, bleeding or discomfort with intercourse
- Back: Minor strains or backache
- Limbs/Skin: Sprains without deformity, shallow or short cuts, stitch removal, puncture wounds to hands or feet, minor scrapes or burns, rash, insect or animal bites
Why you should choose Urgent Care instead of the Emergency Center for the listed conditions:
- You may have to wait longer in the Emergency Center, as the most serious injuries/cases are seen first.
- Co-pays are often more expensive in the Emergency Center than at Urgent Care.
- Your health plan may not pay for care if it is not a true emergency.
Urgent Care Location
East Beltline Urgent Care Center
Hours: 7 a.m.–10 p.m. (7 days a week)
Advantage Health/Saint Mary's health center
1471 East Beltline NE (E. Beltline just north of Leonard)
Grand Rapids, MI Map & Directions
Click here to learn more.